TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF “HARRIS ZAVRIDES PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER”:
Rest assured that “Harris Zavrides Plastic Surgery Center” takes special care to ensure your private details and photographs are received and treated in the strictest confidence and as such they will never be seen by or distributed to any third parties. Cost Estimates and Disbursements: Are quoted in Euro and paid to “Harris Zavrides Plastic Surgery Center” in cash.
You can book your flights alone or we can arrange your flights (you must tell us the dates). Airport transfers to and from your chosen destination when staying in any city (Nicosia/Paphos/Larnaka/Famagusta/Limassol) are included.
You can book you accommodation alone or we can arrange your accommodation (you must tell us the dates). Airport transfers to and from your chosen destination when staying in any city (Nicosia/Paphos/Larnaka/Famagusta/Limassol) are included.
ACCOMMODATION PAYMENT TERMS:
Payment is made to “Harris Zavrides Plastic Surgery Center” in Euro. Any extra expenditure you may incur during your hotel stay will be for your account and due for payment by you on departure by Travellers Cheque / Euro / Credit card.
INITIAL ESTIMATE FOR YOUR SURGERY:
The estimate (which is not binding) will be based on your choice of procedure(s). Once you have completed and returned the “Harris Zavrides Plastic Surgery Center” medical questionnaire form to us, accompanied by your clear, close up digital photographs. In some cases, the final procedure(s) and cost can only be determined after your consultation with the surgeon in Cyprus.
PAYMENT FOR YOUR PROCEDURE:
Is made to “Harris Zavrides Plastic Surgery Center” in EURO CASH either on the actual day or not later than 7 days post –op. You can also pay for the surgery two weeks before if paying by Bankers draft/personal cheque to allow for clearance. Receipts given. We do not ask for deposits. As with any business, “Harris Zavrides Plastic Surgery Center” reserves the right to decline/terminate any persons without prior notice, explanation or consultation at any point/period prior to payment.
MAKING SURE YOU MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION:
You are encouraged to ask as many questions as you like concerning the procedure(s). Between your first enquiry and your intended arrival, you are urged to continue asking any questions that may come to mind, no matter how small they may seem to you. All questions of a surgical / medical nature will be directed to the surgeon by us, as part of the service. Satisfy yourself that you are fully aware of what to expect from your chosen procedure and the care and costs involved. Neither you/the coordinator/the surgeon are under any obligation to proceed with the intended surgery until a final mutual decision is taken at your pre-operative consultation in Cyprus. You may change your mind at any time.
GENERAL RISKS AND COMPLICATIONS:
“Harris Zavrides Plastic Surgery Center” reminds you that there are risks and uncertainties associated with all surgery and that cosmetic surgery is no exception. Any risks are clearly stated under "General Risks and Complications of Surgery" on the procedures page. You are liable for any costs that may arise from resulting complications/accidents.
COST IMPLICATIONS PRIOR TO SURGERY:
In the unlikely event that during your pre-operative health tests, and /or consultation with the surgeon, he is of the opinion that additional health investigations / precautions / medications / adjustments need to be made regarding your procedure, a final cost adjustment over and above the cost estimate that you have been quoted may arise. If this is the case the additional amount will be added to the original price quotation. Once again “Harris Zavrides Plastic Surgery Center” must stress that any additional recommendations that may result in additional costs at any time before, during and after your procedure will be entirely in your best interests.
THE COST OF YOUR SURGICAL PROCEDURE WILL INCLUDE:
- All personal Consultations with the Surgeon and his fee.
- Preoperative screening tests, to make sure you have no health problems prior to surgery and include:
- F.B.C. - Full Blood Count, checks for anaemia, infection, diabetes, bleeding problems and can tell the Anaesthetist and Surgeon many things about your body, it's organs and the state of your health.
- Chest X-ray - to detect lung problems or an enlarged heart.
- An E.C.G. and consultation with a Cardiologist; screens for irregularities in the heart rhythm or for evidence of damage to the heart muscle. (Even if your medical or laboratory test results are found not to be within normal values, you are not automatically prevented from having cosmetic surgery. However you may need to undergo medication / treatment before your surgery can proceed.)
- In case of breast surgery: Ultrasound/mammogram plus a consultation with a Consultant radiologist
- Pre / post-operative medications and infusions.
- Hospital, theatre fees.
- The highest quality Textured round Breast Implants for Breast Augmentation procedure. Round/anatomical for reconstruction.
- Up to 2 nights accommodation in the Center in a private room, (necessary for general anesthetic only) with round the clock nursing care by English speaking nurses, en-suite facilities, central oxygen, central air conditioning, telephone, full catering, TV and radio.
- All Dressings, antiseptic, skin creams.
- Garment for Liposuction, bra for Breast Surgery, binder for Abdominoplasty.
- Investigations/tests in addition to the routine.
- A third night accommodation in the Hospital(rare)
- Accommodation in the Hospital for companions.
“HARRIS ZAVRIDES PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER SERVICES”:
- Airport transfers to Nicosia/Larnaka/Limassol/Pafos, when staying in Nicosia/Larnaka/Limassol/Pafos.
- Welcome and information meeting on arrival.
- All accompanied transportation for your Personal Consultations and Hospital visits, in a comfortable none smoking, fully air-conditioned vehicle.
- The use of a mobile phone if required, to contact us (on call 24/7) at any time.
- Nursing aftercare which includes:
- Daily and as required check visits for your reassurance.
- Supply sterile dressings, pads, antiseptic lotion.
- To observe that healing is progressing and is satisfactory.
- To observe for infection.
- To renew dressings.
- Remove sutures.
- Assist with bathing.
- To take your temperature and blood pressure, to check it is within normal limits.
- To evaluate that prescribed medication is proving effective.
- Also to make sure you have every-thing you require, from the moment you arrive until it's time for you to return home.
- Your chosen flights and accommodation.
- Personal spending and excursions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above terms and conditions, feel free to contact us anytime to discuss them by email or by phone.